Whilst travelling many months throughout Asia we have accumulated lots of photographs with our lovely Leica and Olympus cameras. After cutting our trip short due to unforeseen circumstances we have had the chance to work through literally thousands of photos and we would like to offer our followers a little piece of our adventure.
We are giving away a 24″ x 20″ (61cm x 51.5cm) photo-quality print from our notworkrelated round the world travels. This prize is a print from our first country visited – Japan!
Here are the details – Please read this carefully!
How to enter: (Contest Ended!)
- Follow notworkrelated on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/notworkrelated_)
(If you are already following or like us then there is no need to unfollow and refollow – doing so repeatedly will get you blocked and banned from the contest.)
- Tweet the message on Twitter you see below just ONE TIME! (There is no advantage to tweeting more than once. There is also no penalty for tweeting more than once but you won’t have any better chance of winning and you may anger your own Twitter followers if you decide to tweet more than once)
Win a 20″x24″ print from our #rtw #travel adventures in Asia. #nwrjuly2011 Please RT. Info at: http://bit.ly/n9XfXp
Total value for all prizes = approximately £50.00. The prize winner will be selected by random after the closing date at noon on July 16, 2011.
Grand Prize (1 winner):
- A photographic print on Fuji Crystal Archive paper with a semi-matt finish. Here is the print that you can win…
No purchase necessary to enter or win.
1. You must be 18 years or older to enter
2. You must be following Notworkrelated on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/notworkrelated_)
3. You must send out the above tweet EXACTLY as it appears. A failure to do so will disqualify you. Do NOT put @ sign in front of notworkrelated_ anywhere in the Tweet. This is by design, we do not want our twitter stream filled with entries!
4. Entry to the contest will close on Saturday July 16, 2011, 2011 at noon GMT. Any tweets will not be included in the random draw to decide a winner after this deadline.
5. The prize winner will be selected on July 16, 2011. We will congratulate you on twitter and also contact you via a private message on Twitter to inform you further and find out a delivery address etc.
6. If you live outside the UK you are responsible for any taxes, custom duties and shipping in the event you win. We will only ship the prize to a UK, USA or European address via Royal Mail Internatonal Signed For / Recorded delivery.
7. Depending on where you want your prize delived it may take up to 28 days to arrive, but we will post it ASAP. Proof of shipment to the winner’s address shall end any obligation to deliver any prize under these rules.
8. The prize will be rolled and sent in a tube to the winners address. The prize does not include any mounts, frames or hanging materials – Print only.
For the full Terms and Conditions please see here…
Notworkrelated will keep a record of each tweet in a database and then a random number generator picks the winner. We will attempt to answer questions but we both have busy vocations and are planning the next trip so we cannot guaretee we will be able to respond! Good Luck!
Related posts that may be of interest to you:
- China – Yangshou – 1st-2nd Jan 2011 We had a slow start to the new year, not a lot was done at all. Helen had quite a hangover for the first part...
- 2011 notworkrelated website update… Hello everyone. Thanks for all the supportive messages over the past few weeks. Everyone is keeping their spirits high through these difficult times and we...
- Yoga Teacher Training with Erich Schiffmann 12-21st August 2011 After Zoe (good friend and yoga teacher from the UK) mentioned Erich Schiffmann’s name to me when we were originally organising the USA part of...
- Travel Insurance and Accommodation Travel Insurance We have found a few little gems recently whilst sorting out last minute bits for our trip. After the nightmare we’ve experienced with...